Our founder, Jack Boles, exemplified integrity, service, and teamwork. We seek to build on his example to create a diverse and inclusive team working in harmony for the benefit of our customers. Our company has established a management philosophy of “team leadership”. The company owners and executive managers are involved in every operational aspect, even duties performed by the newest recruits. This “player-coach” relationship between managers and staff promotes communication and mutual respect.
The Jack Boles Parking mission is to maximum our employee’s compensation and job satisfaction. Our commitment to our team is to NEVER take our employees’ tip income.
Jack Boles Parking is actively seeking bright talented individuals with a strong work ethic and commitment to service to join the Valet & Parking Facilities Team. Click on a job opportunity below for more information.
Opportunities available are:
- Valet Attendant – Assist guests parking and retrieving customer vehicles.
- Parking Lot Attendant/Ambassador – Direct and assist customers throughout the parking and payment process.
- Cashier – Process parking payments, assist customers through payment process.
Potential employee can expect:
- Extensive background, criminal and driving record checks
- Detailed drug and toxicology screenings
- Smith System Driving® tests
- Multiple face-to-face interviews
Employee benefits offered:
- Incentive-based scheduling
- Above industry average compensation
- Uniforms and operational equipment
- Paid vacation and holiday pay
- Quality medical, dental and life insurance plan
- 401(k) plan and stock option plan for long-term employees
We are proud to say our past and present Employees rank us 4.6 out 5 stars on Glassdoor.com …check it out!
Jack Boles is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the Company to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants, without regard to race, sex (including pregnancy and sexual orientation), parental status, religion, ethnicity, national origin, color, veteran status, age, genetic information, political affiliation or belief, or disability. The Company will conform to the spirit as well as the letter of all applicable laws and regulations. The Company will take action to employ, advance in employment and treat qualified veterans and disabled veterans without discrimination in all employment practices.